Eggplants are quite thermophilic plants that require careful handling and careful approach. I want to tell you about a few points that will help you grow healthy eggplants.
- In our climate, it is best to grow eggplants in a greenhouse.
- They can only be planted with tomatoes.
- When planting an eggplant bush, do not bury the stem more than 1-2 centimeters.
- In the first 3-4 days after planting, it is necessary to provide the eggplants with shade and abundant watering.
- These days, each eggplant bush can be watered with a glass of black yeast solution.
- If the eggplant variety is high, then you can dig a stick next to the bush and tie the plant to it.
- It is necessary to water the plant once a week, but if the weather is dry, then it is necessary more often.
- You need to cut the stem of the plant when it is above 20-25 centimeters.
- Top dressing should be done 3-5 times per season, starting 2 weeks after planting.
- It is best to water the eggplant bush with warm water.
- It is often necessary to ventilate the greenhouse where the eggplants grow, because they do not accept humidity above 65-70%.
I think that by following these simple steps, you can grow fertile eggplant bushes in your garden!