Dog rose or dog rose, this is a beautiful and at the same time medicinal vitamin plant. Perfectly decorate any garden and bear useful fruits.
Dog rose is used in folk medicine to promote health, prevent colds, to stabilize metabolism, it is recommended to use it for atherosclerosis, pneumonia, whooping cough, wounds and trophic ulcers, and kidney stones. Rosehip is a part of numerous dietary supplements and traditional medicines.
The main active ingredients of dog rose:
- its fruit is a multivitamin remedy with a high content of vitamin C;
- the fruits also contain vitamins B1, B2, P, K, E, carotene;
- contain quercetin, flavone glycosides, kaempferol, tannins, sugar, malic and citric acids, pectin, essential oils, iron, phosphorus, manganese, magnesium, potassium;
- the leaves of dog rose hips contain tannins, phenol carboxylic acids.
Dog rose hips:
- have a choleretic, diuretic, regulating the gastrointestinal tract, anti-inflammatory effect;
- lower the amount of cholesterol in the blood;
- strengthens capillaries and reduces their permeability;
- increase the body's resistance;
- normalize blood clotting, affect hematopoiesis.
Most often, dog rose hips are used in the form of powder, extract, infusion, syrup. Fruit tea will help prevent colds.
Before using dog rose, you need to consult a doctor so as not to harm yourself.