Both adults and children know and love aromatic and tasty strawberries. What is not prepared from this fragrant berry: and preserves, and compotes, and jams, and cakes, and, of course, eat fresh strawberries. Strawberries are delicious in any form! But besides, it is also useful, because vitamins in strawberries are contained in large numbers.
What are these vitamins and how do they affect our body?
- Strawberries are rich folic acid or what is the same - vitamin B9which has a beneficial effect on blood function and improves memory.
- A lot in strawberries vitamins A and E... Both vitamins are called "vitamins of beauty and reproduction", as they help to maintain youth and affect the human genital area. Vitamins A and E are better absorbed from strawberries when consumed with cream or sour cream. If sour cream is too fatty for you, then it can be replaced with yogurt or kefir.
- Strawberries have a very high proportion vitamins of group B and C, which makes its use more beneficial than taking medicinal vitamin preparations. Vitamin C promotes rapid wound healing, strengthens the immune system and has a positive effect on the condition of the skin, as it is a component of collagen.
- Strawberries also contain a lot of trace elements: calcium, magnesium, potassium, contributing to the strengthening of the nervous system, improving cellular respiration.
- Endorphin or the hormone of joycontained in strawberries, improves mood, adds optimism.
So, strawberry berry is not only fragrant and very tasty, but also healthy. Vitamins in strawberries are contained not only in the berries themselves, but also in the "tails". Do not throw them away, dry them, in winter you can make vitamin tea from them.