Strawberries are a popular, tasty and healthy berry that grows in many garden and suburban areas. In order for the harvest to be high, the berry is juicy and tasty, it is necessary to make a nutrient solution for strawberries, take care of them, and respond to the first signs of the appearance of pests and diseases.
1. To do this, dig up a site where strawberries will grow and manure, potassium chloride, superphosphate, lime are added, and in the spring nitrophosphate and chicken droppings are added.
2. In the spring, when the temperature is already stably warm, strawberry seedlings are planted and the aisles are mulched with hay or moss.
3. It is necessary to remove the mustache, water and fertilize the strawberries.
4. After harvesting, remove all whiskers and old leaves, loosen the soil, add a weak solution of chicken droppings.
5. Nutrient solution for strawberries - these are the most essential elements for the plant: magnesium, nitrogen, potassium, phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, manganese, boron, zinc. If there is no experience in creating a nutrient solution on your own, it is better to buy ready-made ones, so that all the elements are available and in the right proportion (some use a different solution depending on the season, stage of growth), but non-professionals can use a universal one.
It is very convenient to grow strawberries on agrofibre, its advantages are that:
- easy care of the garden (antennae and weeds do not germinate);
- easy to harvest;
- no bears, ants, and other insects;
- uncomfortable conditions for slugs;
- the berry does not bend.
In hot weather, strawberries should be watered early in the morning or in the evening up to three times a week, and if it's cool, then watering should be reduced.